Counter Telas Neo
Counter Telas Neo
195€Printing is included in pricePrice excl. VAT.
Printing 1-3 working days
Modern oval exhibition counter with a fresh dynamically flowing design. The graphics is easily interchangeable.
The Telas counter combines S-Tube mobile tubular frame technology with flowing form lines and T-Flex silicone-edged graphics connectors. The good looking counter is result of combining two technologies. Quick and easy to install without requiring any tools thanks to the easy-locking tubular frame. Counter is lightweight and takes little space when packed.
- Supreme print quality
- 1m counter height guarantees comfortable use while standing
- Black countertop
- ⌀ 32mm aluminium tubular frame
- Washable fabric with a silicone edge
- Installation is quick and easy
- Maximum weight capacity 50kg
- Changing the printed graphics is easy
In addition, you can use the same counter alternately with several different printed graphics.
- Convenient carrying case included
The counter consists of an oval table top and a base which are connected to each other by three 32 mm diameter aluminium posts. The tiles have grooves suitable for the silicone edge of the fabric.
For S-Tube we use stretch fabric, which is printed with water-free sublimation inks that are harmless and have B1 fire resistance certificates. For attaching, there is a silicone flange on the edge of the fabric (same as on T-Flex products).
Construction material: aluminium, laminate board
Measurements: 595 x 1015 x 395 mm
Weight: 8,5 kg
Warranty: Warranty 2 years. Covers manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Exhibition counterl and additional graphics for counter
w x h x d (mm)
w x h x d (cm)
|Counters per package (pcs)|
|Telas Neo||595 x 1015 x 395||8,5||135 €||60 €||66 x 45 x 12||3|
* Exhibition counter without fabric.
** Replacement fabric for counter. If desired, the table can be used alternately with several different graphics.
Print file manual
Please use WeTransfer to transfer files
Printing files requirements
- CMYK (ISO Coated v2)
- Do not add any bleed or crop marks (unless advised otherwise)
- Recommended resolution 1:1 100-150 dpi. The bigger the better!
Note: For designs exceeding 5000 mm in length, we would ask that you use a 1:10 ratio with a minimum resolution of 600 dpi.
- PDF (PDF/X-1a)
TIFF (LZW compression is recommended)
- Rich black: C 50 M 40 Y 40 K 100
- Please do not use overprint.